Twelve energetic and enthusiastic teachers from Italy ready to share technological knowledge.

Friday, September 08, 2006

News from Lend

Dear friends and colleagues,
I just got the new issue of Lend (lingua e nuova didattica) magazine and I found a few articles on some interesting topics which I think could be useful for us. In this issue (September 2006) first of all you can read about portfolio:
  • Portfolio e portfolii: un grande futuro dietro le spalle?
  • Portfolio europeo delle lingue: interrogativi e riflessioni
  • La creazione di un portfolio europeo per l'insegnante di lingue straniere

There is also an article about CLIL: L'uso veicolare della LS in contesti "reali" di apprendimento

If you want to subscribe or just ask for some information, write to rivista@lend.it or go to

www.lend.it or to http://digilander.iol.it/lendeuropa

This may seem advertising but it is not, I do not earn anything in doing this, I'm just recommending you something which I personally find useful for my job.

Last but not least, a notice for a seminar in Pavia on the 23rd October: Imparare a insegnare: la formazione degli insegnanti di lingue

for info write to eleonora_salvadori@libero.it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home