Twelve energetic and enthusiastic teachers from Italy ready to share technological knowledge.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

EF online seminars

Dear colleagues and friends,
where are you?
I am writing here just to mention my last experience: I followed an online conference on Collocations and I found it very interesting. It was last Monday evening: I visited EF Teacher Lounge website and from 19.00 to 20.00 I stayed in touch with many teachers from all around Europe. The lecturer explained the topic, sometimes asking us to answer some questions using interacive buttons. It was my first online conference, I could see the online presentation but not the speaker, and I listened with my earphones, just like Skype. It is an experience I recommend!
and if you want do download the prevous seminars...
read here!

Nell'arco dell'anno, EF organizza seminari online di aggiornamento per i docenti di lingue, durante i quali si potranno ascoltare opinioni ed esperienze di colleghi di ogni parte del mondo, grazie alla moderna tecnologia di comunicazione orale via Internet.
Puoi scaricare le presentazioni utilizzate dai relatori dei seminari che si sono tenuti nei mesi scorsi.
"An introduction to ‘blended learning’ for the teaching of languages" (Dicembre 2005) Relatore: Dr Christopher McCormick
"Using the Internet as a resource for Task-Based Learning" (March 2006)Online moderator: Dr Beata Schmid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home